The Organizing Committee will work to facilitate the organization of such satellite workshops, to stimulate discussion in research areas related to speech and language, at locations in Europe, and around the same time as INTERSPEECH 2019. We are particularly looking forward to proposals from neighboring countries. If you are interested in organizing a satellite workshop, or would like a planned event to be listed as an official satellite event, please contact the Satellite Workshop Chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org. See Satellite Events for further details.
As possible sites for your satellite events may we propose the following cities within easy reach from the conference location (either by train, bus, or rental car):
- Graz, Austria, the INTERSPEECH 2019 host city, with several supporting institutions;
- Maribor, Slovenia, just 50 km away, where we provide local support via the University of Maribor;
- Vienna, Austria, just 200 km away, where we provide local support via the Austrian Academy of Sciences.
- Submission to ISCA workshop portal: As soon as possible since every satellite workshop needs ISCA endorsement!
- Once ISCA endorsement has been granted, requests for co-registration with INTERSPEECH2019 have to be submitted by February 28, 2019.
- Confirmation as an INTERSPEECH2019 satellite event by March 15, 2019.
If you have any questions about whether a potential event would be a good candidate for an INTERSPEECH 2019 satellite workshop feel free to contact the Satellite Workshop Chairs at email@example.com.
Jessica Siddins (U Graz)
Zdravko Kačič (U Maribor)
Michael Pucher (ÖAW Vienna)
Milena Kong (U Graz)
Satellite Workshop Chairs for INTERSPEECH 2019