Registration Overview and Fees
INTERSPEECH 2019 is proud to announce that, with the generous support from our sponsors, we succeeded to lower the registration fees in comparison to previous years, in particular the early-bird registration for ISCA members. We hope that this will attract more students from all fields of science covered by the conference!
Registration procedures and fees depend on whether you are a member of ISCA or not. To participate in the conference, you must be an ISCA member during the entire duration of the conference (Sep 15-19, 2019). To find out more about this, please consult our ISCA Membership page.
Conference Registration Fees
All registration fees are listed in Euro (€) and include VAT as applicable.
|Registration Category||Early (up to July 15, incl.)||Standard (July 16 — August 15)||Late (from August 16)|
|Full ISCA Member||€ 560||€ 690||€ 820|
|Student ISCA Member||€ 280||€ 345||€ 410|
|Retired ISCA Member||€ 280||€ 345||€ 410|
|Non ISCA Members (Package with 1-year membership)|
|Non ISCA Member (+ 1-year membership)||€ 640||€ 770||€ 900|
|Non ISCA Student Member (+ 1-year membership)||€ 310||€ 375||€ 440|
|Non ISCA Retired Member (+ 1-year membership)||€ 310||€ 375||€ 440|
|Non ISCA Members (Package with 2-year membership)|
|Non ISCA Member (+ 2-year membership)||€ 700||€ 830||€ 960|
|Non ISCA Student Member (+ 2-year membership)||€ 330||€ 395||€ 460|
|Non ISCA Retired Member (+ 2-year membership)||€ 330||€ 395||€ 460|
Conference registration includes:
- Conference proceedings on a USB drive,
- Printed abstract book (only if requested at the time of registration),
- Conference bag,
- Conference app,
- Access to all conference sessions and exhibition,
- Refreshments during coffee breaks,
- Welcome Reception on Monday, 16 Sep 2019,
- Student or Reviewer Reception on Tuesday, 17 Sept 2019 (if applicable),
- Conference Dinner on Wednesday, 18 Sep 2018 (specify preferences at time of registration).
- Please note that some of the events need pre-registration on the registration form.
- Student fees are applicable only to full-time students. Students must upload a proof of their student status (student ID or certificate), certified by the signature of a supervisor, as a pdf file during the registration process. Student registration will be validated upon receipt of the proof of status.
- Conference registration does not include tutorial registration.
- Registration can be done for tutorials only, conference only, or both.
|Registration fees for tutorials on Sunday 15 Sep 2019||EUR|
|1 Tutorial — Full registration||200|
|2 Tutorials — Full registration||320|
|1 Tutorial — Student registration||100|
|2 Tutorials — Student registration||160|
The tutorial registration fees include:
- Access to the selected tutorials
- Online access to tutorial material
- Coffee break(s) during the tutorial(s)
For more details, please refer to our Tutorials page.
Payments and Cancellation
- Payments must be made in advance of the conference by credit card or, exceptionally, by bank transfer in which case the participant/remitter is responsible for any bank charges/fees associated with the payment. If the payment is not successful or an invalid discount has been applied, the registration will not be valid until full payment has been received. Further details will become available on our online registration page.
- Please note that on-site registration is strongly discouraged and will require credit card payments via our online system. No cash payments will be accepted and processing delays should be anticipated, so please make an effort to register before travelling to Graz!
- Notification of cancellation must be made in the form of a signed letter. The scanned copy of the letter has to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation of registration will be accepted until 15 Aug 2019, up to which date the total amount will be refunded minus a cancellation fee of EUR 80.
- We regret that no refunds or reductions of fees will be accepted for cancellations made after 15 Aug 2019. The same applies for no-shows for any reasons.
- Should you be unable to attend, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Please contact the conference secretariat at email@example.com as soon as possible. An administration fee of EUR 30 will be charged.